- Can I communicate with the receiver of my Card?
- How can I be sure that the receiver actually got my message?
- I’m anxious about sending the Card that I have in mind. What if the receiver figures out it was me?
- How do I search for Cards?
- I’d like to contact an artist and order a custom design for a card. Can I do that?
I’m anxious about sending the Card that I have in mind. What if the receiver figures out it was me?
If you believe that what you’re about to send is inappropriate, then we obviously advise against it. (And we moderate messages to ensure no bullying anyway.) There’s no way for the receiver of the message to find your identity through Send A Little Birdie. Your profile on our website is completely anonymous and can’t be found with a web search. We’ll also never disclose your personal information. However, if your message is too easy to see through, then yes – it is possible for the receiver to just figure out who the sender is. To avoid that, simply make sure that your message is not too obvious.